Replacement Blade Cartridges for Oliver Model 747-N Select and SelectPro commercial bread slicers
Oliver Select™ and SelectPro™ replacement blades are pre-loaded at the factory, in a clear plastic cartridge, eliminating the need to handle sharp blades.
- Available in both Standard and Artisan® blades
- Slicer blades are made of high-carbon tempered steel for strength and durability
Installing new blades using blade cartridges:
- Remove both the front and rear blade frames from the Oliver Select™ or Oliver SelectPro™ slicer
- Once the blade frames are removed, place an empty plastic cartridge on top of the worn blades
- Next, follow the simple step-by-step process to loosen the blade tension
- Once blade tension is loose, the blades are nested safely in the cartridge
- Pull the loaded cartridge of worn blades off the frame
- Fresh blades are installed by placing a factory-loaded cartridge of blades on the empty blade frame
- Cartridges are labeled for front and rear blades making installation fool-proof
- With a few simple steps the blades are loaded and tensioned precisely on the blade frame
- Reinstall the front and rear blade frames in to the Oliver Select™ or SelectPro™ slicer and you are ready to slice bread again; all without touching a single blade!
For more information, please watch the demonstration video.
To maintain optimum slicing and overall machine performance, we recommend changing slicer blades twice each year.
Two easy options to connect with us for a replacement blade quote. Select the one that works best for you.
Blade subscription program. Choose from Entry, Pro, or Elite options.
Download brochure for details!
1. Call 800-253-3893, option 2
2. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.